Social Media Community Guidelines
ViraCorp Social Media Community Guidelines
ViraCorp manages a number of social media channels, operating across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Our social media channels are a space where we can communicate business specific updates and help people find out more scientifically-backed information about our products.
Due to the regulated industry in which we operate, some of our activity on social media is limited. We do not guarantee that we will reply to all comments on our social media posts or direct messages/@mentions received via our social media channels.
If you have experienced an adverse event or think you may be experiencing an adverse event, you should seek advice from a healthcare professional.
We respectfully request that you avoid posting comments that include:
- Medical advice
- Discriminatory or derogatory comments
- Misleading, deceptive, or false information
- Politics & religion
- Profanity, vulgarity, graphic images or personal attacks
- Off-topic subjects that may be considered spam or advertising
- Excessively redundant comments or suspected bot engagements
- Promotion of illegal activity
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
- Promotion of services or products
- Personal information about either yourself or another person
We reserve the right to remove or hide any comments that include such materials, and we may block or remove any user who does not comply with these community guidelines. Please note there may be additional scenarios not outlined above that lead to the removal or hiding of comments or blocking of users.
Engagements performed by official ViraCorp social media channels in relation to other individuals or organisations on social media (follow, share, like, reply) do not equal an endorsement of all activity and views expressed through those accounts.
The views and opinions expressed by users engaging with ViraCorp social media channels are not a reflection of ViraCorp. ViraCorp does not endorse and is not responsible for information and opinions shared by social media users.
Please also see our Privacy Notice and Legal Notice for more information.