Information we collect
The personal information which you may be asked to provide, and the reasons why you may be asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point at which we ask you to provide this information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of your message and any attachments you may send, as well as any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how users engage with our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, or for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Track and prevent fraud
ViraCorp follows a standard procedure of utilising log files. These files keep records of visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies utilise these files as a part of their analytics. The information collected in these files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referral/exit pages, and potentially the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information which is in any way personally identifiable. The purpose of this information is for analysing trends, administrating the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering information on demographics.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, ViraCorp uses ‘cookies’ to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website which the visitor has accessed. The information is used exclusively to optimize the end users’ experience by customising our web page content to suit the visitors’ browser type and/or other relevant information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ViraCorp does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.